vendredi 25 février 2011

various WIP

Despite numerous messages and advices, I decided to let my Chancellerie like it is. I do not want it to look like a huge pile of rubbles.

the family being awa this week, I had time to finish it - well adding the interior walls this it it.

Finished painting, basing and washing a group of Volkssturmmen ( 30) and realized.. the wife went to Normandy with my camera..Thanks god, she's back on Monday - the camera AND the wife. and next week I'll be on holliday..

Finished the "boulevard". Basically, it is a road section with two sidewalks, a central strassenbahn line and a 16centimeters wide road section. Had to mould these in order to have as many as required by my plan.

Stay posted. Next week, God helps, the programm will be:
priming the buildings and roads; fixing lampposts (a hundred ready) and a squad of Hitlerjugend...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire